PAMS Payroll is web based, role based centralized database that is fully integrated with Time Attendance with proper Shift and Leave Management to give users the benefit of simplified Time and payroll processing.
PAMS Payroll is part of an Enterprise solution including Employee, Time, Leave, and Shift apart from other HRMS features. The pre-defined processes available in PAMS helps in automating the payroll processing without any errors.
Centralized Employee Management Suite platform to enable the harmony between the Employer and the Employee.
PAMS Payroll also provides management related information, statutory forms and reports in the prescribed formats viz., Pay Slip, Payroll Statements, Attendance and Overtime Log, Gratuity, PF, ESI, NPS, PT, Income Tax, Expat Reports and so on.
- Simplified Time and Payroll processing
- Multiple Pay Groups related to the Payroll master defining employees, employee groups, pay components, departments etc.
- Facility to create user-defined earnings and deductions Pay Heads
- Flexible and User-definable criteria for simple or complex calculations
- User-defined production units i.e., attendance/ production/ time based remuneration units
- Flexible payroll processing period
- Comprehensive Unit wise as well as employee-wise costing reports
- Accurate & timely Salary Processing, Employee Statutory Deductions & Employer Statutory Contributions with the help of predefined processes.
- Auto-fill facility to expedite the Attendance, Payroll & Employer Contributions processes.
- Facilitates an accurate computation and deduction of ESI, EPF, Professional Tax, Gratuity etc.
- Helps in the generation of Statutory Forms & Challans for EPF & ESI, as prescribed.
- Allows to drill-down to voucher level for any kind of alteration.
- Facilitates computation of arrears pertaining to prior period(s).
- Helps to execute and tracking employee loan details.